Philadelphia Trial Lawyers
What Type of Claim May We Help You With?
The Levensten Law Firm is lead counsel in many Actos lawsuits that are pending in federal court. We investigate and file Actos lawsuits for patients diagnosed with bladder cancer. The federal multidistrict litigation, in which many of the firm’s cases are pending, encompasses hundreds of cases against Takeda. The cases are consolidated before U.S. District Judge Rebecca Doherty in the Western District of Louisiana.
The failed devices require pre-mature revision, and cause:
- Pseudo tumors
- Cracks in the acetabulum
- Loss of joint fluid
- Abductor muscle dislocation
The Levensten Law Firm is lead counsel in many metal on metal hip implant lawsuits that are pending in federal court.
Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals markets Pradaxa as easier to dose, requiring less monitoring, and more effective at preventing clots compared to the other drug in its class, Warfarin (Coumadin).
- Pradaxa causes bleeding
- The bleeding cannot be stopped with vitamin K, like Warfarin can
- With no antidote, Pradaxa bleeding can be fatal
- Mesh erosion through the vagina
- Infection and bleeding
- Pain during sexual intercourse
- Organ perforation
- Urinary problems
- Heart attacks
Mesh degradation is known in the medical literature since 1976, but defendants ignored the science. Doctors were routinely misinformed about a long history of safety of mesh. Any doctor using vaginal mesh at this time is taking a tremendous risk with his/her patient.
- The FDA reports that it is evaluating academic research that links these drugs with the elevated risk in patients of developing pancreatitis (acute inflammation of the pancreas) and pancreatic ductal metaplasia (the transformation of cells of the pancreas from a normal state into a pre-cancerous one).
- If you are taking Byetta and experience ill effects, call your doctor at once. The FDA also requests that these symptoms be reported so that the data may be included in further studies of this product.
- And if you are taking Byetta and have been diagnosed with pancreatic cancer, you may be facing enormous medical expenses that insurance will not cover.
The attorneys of The Levensten Law Firm urge you to call us. Almost two decades of experience in litigating for victims across the country have garnered us a place among the nation’s top personal injury law firms. To find out how we can help you, contact us today.
ACHIEVED FOR CLIENTS
We obtain maximum recoveries for our clients.
- $50M in past 5 years
- $10M jury verdict
- Multi-million dollar personal injury settlements
- PA SuperLawyers 8 years in a row
We are a firmly established plaintiffs’ litigation boutique. Our team has worked together for most of our legal careers battling for injured victims. We represent people from all over the US in federal and state courts across the Country. We’ve made our name taking on this Country’s largest corporations.
We personally connect with you to fully understand how your situation has affected your life. We fight to win on your behalf. Our intense loyalty to our clients and courage to take a stand for their causes are the differences between winning and losing. We deliver the tenacity, experience, trust and loyalty you deserve.
In the past 5 years we achieved more than $50 million in settlements including a $10 million jury verdict. We obtain maximum recoveries for our clients in cases involving adverse drug reactions and defective medical devices. Our track record reflects the high quality legal representation that we provide to every client.