Premises Liability Cases: Understanding Your Rights
The Levensten Law Firm offers experienced legal support for premises liability cases, which involve personal injuries due to the negligence of property owners.
Defining Premises Liability
- Owner’s Negligence: These injuries occur when an unsafe condition, known or should have been known by the owner, is not repaired or warned about, leading to an accident.
- Legal Responsibility: Complex legal principles determine the property owner’s liability, depending on various circumstances surrounding the incident.
Common Conditions in Premises Liability
Premises liability cases often involve conditions such as:
- Slippery surfaces due to snow or ice
- Poor lighting leading to accidents
- Physical hazards like tripping risks
- Unsecured railings or cluttered steps
- Inadequate security measures, especially in cases of robbery or assault
- Dog bites and other animal-related injuries
- Safety issues in trampoline, amusement, and adventure parks
- Liability of corporations, apartment complexes, restaurants, retail establishments, and others
Building Your Case: Why Expert Witnesses Matter in Premises Liability
- Requirement for Experts: Establishing liability often necessitates involvement from various experts, including human factors experts and engineers, alongside medical professionals.
- Our Approach: At The Levensten Law Firm, we have a history of collaborating with a range of experts to robustly prove our clients’ rights to compensation in various premises liability scenarios.
Seeking Legal Recourse for Premises Liability Injuries
If you or a loved one has suffered an injury due to a property owner’s negligence, The Levensten Law Firm is ready to help. Contact us for a free case evaluation and to understand more about your rights to compensation for your injuries.